Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sweet Dreams Sunday

My beautiful babe has strawberry eyelashes. Under the evening sunlight I noticed just how brightly they are colored. I would like to thank our Moby wrap for the close up. As we walked along the lake side, my little love rested against my chest taking in all of the scenery until he drifted off to sleep. We rarely use our stroller, but when we have, his daddy and I take turns between who has to push and who gets to walk along side looking at our beautiful boy.

Tomorrow I am heading to my Grandma's to help my mom clean out a spare room. The babe and I will be staying there for a bit come late summer. It is something I dread and look forward to all at the same time. We will be sharing a home with my Mom, her husband, my Sister, my Great Grandma, and a mass amount of animals.

The house has enough space for everyone. Thankfully, Grandma has plenty of property which will come in handy when enough space really isn't enough, not to mention adventures, pictures, exploring, inspiration... Ahh, see? Being close to my family and nature are some things I am looking forward to. I will save the dreading part for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment