Thursday, April 2, 2009

I Cut My Own Hair...



"Maybe you should cut your own hair cause that can be so funny! It doesn't cost any money and it always grows back, hair grows even after you're dead."
- Regina Spektor's Ghost of Corporate Future

Lately, I have been anxious for a change, among other things. What is a girl to do? Well, get her hair done of course! Even more uplifting than a trip to the local salon is a rubber band and some heavy duty kitchen scissors. One quick clip and a few little snips and you have got yourself quite an accomplishment!

Now, I certainly have no training or experience cutting hair which made this even more fun. I was creating, undoing, letting go, taking a risk, challenging myself, and thinking outside the box all in one exhilarating chop.

I have had a few opportunities and offers to "clean it up," but I don't think I am ready to fix it just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment