Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Grow Up!


Watching how fast my babe grows reminds me how slow my progress has been lately. This past weekend he has rolled from tummy to back, back to tummy, grabbed his feet, and ate KFC chicken with honey!

Okay, the whole KFC and honey thing is actually a very infuriating story that I will be sure to share once I can see the humor in it a bit more. Rage is still the first emotion that takes over, but I am getting there.

Anyways, watching him inspires me! So, in order to help myself commit to really stepping out of my comfort zone, I am compiling a list of goals, interests, and ideas that I want to explore.
  • Crocheting - already started
  • Sewing - need to learn to use the sewing machine
  • Cooking - ugh
  • Writing - everyday
  • Reading - some plans
  • Creating - so far so good
  • No 'Poo-ing - as in shampooing, today is technically day 1
  • Going More Green - see above, cloth diapering, any more ideas?
  • Supporting - like breastfeeding, natural childbirth, and not routine infant circumcision
  • Discovering My Hidden Talents - we'll see!
Okay, here I go!


No comments:

Post a Comment