Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summertime Update

The kids (our new goats!) are settling in at our home and we love having them here! We have been making s'mores at the fire pit in the evenings after tucking in the chicks and kids for the night. I love the smell of a camp fire...


Some other things I love right now and why:

Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
  • natural SPF 15
  • body and facial moisturizer - no more blemishes! really!
  • soothes my Babe's eczema and my Mom's psoriasis
  • great for nails and cuticles
  • used sparingly it is good for hair styling and/or conditioning
  • not to mention all of the culinary uses!
Baking Soda
  • for a great list of uses check this out
  • lately I have been using baking soda with a few drops of lavender essential oil mixed in for my no 'poo scrub, as a foot powder for shoes without socks, and under my arms
My Babe
  • he is experiencing the sight, smells, textures, and tastes of new foods
  • swam in a pool for the first time
  • sits up for long stretches
  • rolls everywhere
  • plays with his big, pink bouncy ball
  • is simply amazing, adorable, and inspiring!

No comments:

Post a Comment