Sunday, December 13, 2009

Toddlers, Mod Podge, and Holidays... Oh My. No Really Though, Oh My.

Quick Updates:

My Babe is one...
He is now a six toothed, cruising walker, chatter/signer, dancing explorer nursling! His favorite word is pretty, he loves flowers as well as the game of dropping things on the floor which he has cleverly named, "Uh-Oh." Nearly 50 people came to celebrate his one year mark. For his birthday his Daddy made him some beautiful brightly colored wooden blocks and I baked his cake and sewed him a monster baby. Pictures to come!

Christmas is almost here and I am crafting, cutting, stitching, (soon to be) sewing, mod podging, shopping, (soon to be) baking, and looking for inspiration everywhere. Pictures to come!

We have many festive adventures planned so stay posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment